The Middlesex County Overnight Workshop will be held on Friday, February 22, 2019 and Saturday, February 23, 2019 at The Ocean Place Resort & Spa in Long Branch,New Jersey.
Middlesex County Education Association
Monmouth County Education Association
are partnering again this year to provide a Joint County Overnight Workshop on
February 23-24, 2018
Ocean Place Resort & Spa
1 Ocean Blvd., Long Branch, NJ
Please mark your calendar to join us for this opportunity to participate in professional development and advocacy workshops, while networking with our colleagues from Monmouth County.
Registration information to follow.
Please be advised that MCEA’s new email address has changed to email@example.com (it is not case-sensitive). Please update your email address/contact books accordingly.
Effective Friday, 1/27/17, all electronic communication from this office will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails not sent to this address may result in a delayed response.
As proposed in our Fall Bulletin, 2016-2017 is a school year of New Beginnings and Opportunities.
Evidenced September through December 2016
- MCEA has a new address, fax number and phone numbers.
- MCEA has continued to conduct meetings, workshops and training sessions at the new address in North Brunswick. Coming soon will be a new e-mail address.
- MCEA has an enhanced website and calendar with all registration forms for workshops and events available, including the latest NJEA news which is also posted on our Facebook page.
- MCEA hosted its annual “Family Fun Day” Picnic as well as a trip to Radio City Music Hall’s “Christmas Spectacular”.
- MCEA recognized our newly hired teaching staff at our “New Member” workshop.
- MCEA celebrated all ESP contributions in November and recognized our “ESP of the Year” who will be representing MCEA and NJEA at the NEA ESP conference in March 2017.
- MCEA embarked successfully on a new adventure in October – a bi-county overnight workshop. Over 200 members attended, responded positively to the workshop choices and welcomed networking opportunities. (The Association looks forward to perhaps a tri-county venture next year).
- MCEA organized its fifth annual “Night of Giving” Dinner where carloads of toys and gifts were donated to local churches and organizations for the children of Middlesex County.
- MCEA held the third annual “Sparks” program designed to help develop leadership potential.
Now onto 2017…along with any resolutions you have made already, remember to include being an active member of MCEA. The benefits of MCEA membership and opportunities abound for you. Conferences, workshops, training sessions, trips (ball-games, the National September 11 Memorial and Museum in New York City), celebrations and professional development events are among the list of scheduled events.
Keep apprised of what’s happening at MCEA. Visit our website and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Looking forward to seeing you at our upcoming events.
Best wishes to you for a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year!